Membee’s offices will be closed on Monday, May 24, 2010 in observance of the Victoria holiday. As usual, we will continue to monitor all systems 24 X 7 X 365. We hope you have a great long weekend! We’ll be back to regular office hours on Tuesday, May 25, 2010. Visit www.membeestatus.com for the latest technical updates about Membee.
A new build of Membee has been tested and posted to the production servers. We have dedicated this build to a shopping list of small items focusing on saving both users and members clicks, steps, and time. Highlights include:
- Event & Attendee Parameters can now be set to “required” which will require the fields to be completed by a user completing an event registration
- The popular Quick Search feature has been extended to the
- Events page – search by Event name
- Committees page – search by Committee name
- Directory page – search by Directory name
- The “type ahead” search on the Quick Event Sales form has been enhanced to bring it to the standard used elsewhere in Membee and now searches in both a person’s first and last name
- The cursor no longer returns to the Quick Search field on the People & Organizations page following an edit to a member record
For complete details, please review http://membee.zendesk.com/entries/176202-release-notes-for-membee-production-build-05-15-10.